Race Day Details
Arrive by 8:30 a.m. to ensure you have time to park and warm up.
Chips are included in each participants bib.
- Water stations - available along both the 5K and 10K routes
- Bathrooms - available in the NCMIC parking lot.
- Results - available immediately after you finish. Check the True Time Racing tent or go online after the event.
- Awards - Presented to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners:
- By Gender
- For both the 5K and 10K races
- You must be present to accept your medal and gift card
A Few Extras
- Photographer - will be taking photos but will not necessarily get photos of every participant crossing the finish line. However, the timing company provides a brief video clip of each finisher.
- Headphones - are allowed but please be aware of your surroundings since some portions of the route will be open to traffic.
- Strollers - are welcome on the 5K and 10K routes.
- Pets - are not allowed on the 5K and 10K routes.
- Costumes - are allowed and Hawaiian themed costumes are highly encouraged.