“We Take Care of Our Own” means employees, too
We recognize that satisfied employees are committed employees.
When you join the NCMIC team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to have a positive impact on our company, our customers and our community. Your expertise and opinions will be sought out, as we seek to reach the best ideas and solutions.
NCMIC Group offers programs and services to help you balance your work and personal responsibilities.
- Casual dress code allows employees to wear jeans to work every day
- On-site fitness center includes weights, fitness equipment and locker rooms
- Educational assistance offers tuition reimbursement for job-related courses and degree programs at most colleges and universities
- The Employee Assistance Program provides free, confidential counseling services to help with personal or work-related issues
- Companywide employee recognition breakfast meetings recognize new hires, accomplishments and anniversaries
- Charitable contributions and matching gift program
- Community service day
- Birthday celebrations
- Social committee events
- Wellness committee activities
- Employee referral program for bringing in new hires
- Healthy building including filtered water, day lighting technology and advanced air exchange system
- Birthday day off
Our property is situated on 15 beautiful acres that provides plenty of free parking, walking paths, outdoor seating and beautiful views year-round. Inside, you’ll find an on-site fitness center and sunlit brightened work nooks.