Things are a little different around here
We made a very conscious decision about the kind of a culture we wanted to cultivate and then invested our attention and resources to make it happen. Fortunately, we’ve attracted some incredible team members who help bring this vision to life every day.
Even our work environment tells you that we’re not like most financial/insurance companies out there. Our building is situated on 15 beautiful acres that provides plenty of free parking, walking paths, outdoor seating and beautiful views year-round.
Inside you’ll find an on-site fitness center, sunlit brightened work nooks and if you happen to come on the day we hold our Senior Management Breakfast Meetings, not only will you get the scoop on what’s happening in the company but you’ll get a great breakfast too!
To round out your total compensation package, NCMIC Group offers programs and services to help you balance your work and personal responsibilities.
- Casual Dress Code allows employees to wear jeans to work every day of the week.
- On-site Fitness Center includes weights, fitness equipment, and locker rooms.
- Educational Assistance offers tuition reimbursement for job-related courses and degree programs at most colleges and universities.
- The Employee Assistance Program provides free, confidential counseling services to help with personal or work-related issues.
- Employee Recognition Breakfast Meetings recognizes new hires, accomplishments and anniversaries of our staff members.
- Senior Management Breakfast Meetings provides quarterly business updates and announcements.
- Charitable Contributions and Matching Gift Program
- Community Service Day
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Social Committee Events
- Wellness Committee Activities
- Employee Referral Program
- Healthy Building including filtered water, day lighting technology and advanced air exchange system