Our Benefits Can’t Be Beat
We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all employees who work at least 30 hours per week.
- Group Medical Insurance – Several competitively priced options and coverage levels are offered for you and your family.
- Dental Insurance – Comprehensive dental coverage is offered for you and your family.
- Vision Insurance Plan – Save money on glasses, contact lenses or laser corrective surgery for you and your family.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Allow you to pay for certain medical and dependent care expenses before taxes.
- Benefit Time – New employees will receive a pro-rated amount of benefit time (paid time off), corresponding to their date of hire. Full-time employees with one year of service receive 17 days of benefit time, with increases after 5, 10 and 15 years of service.
- Benefit Time Buy-Up – Purchase up to 5 days of additional benefit time.
- Paid Holidays – NCMIC provides full-time employees eight paid holidays (includes 2 days each for Thanksgiving and Christmas).
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) – Offers several investment options and the company matches 100% of your deferral up to 6% each paycheck. Employees are vested after two years.
- Group Term Life Insurance – Life insurance coverage at two times your annual base salary.
- Voluntary (Supplemental) Life Insurance – Purchase additional coverage for yourself, spouse and/or dependents
- Long-Term Disability – Provides coverage should you suffer a disabling illness or injury that prevents you from performing your job.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment – Coverage at two times your annual base salary. AD&D insurance pays a benefit in addition to life insurance if death is caused by an accident. Benefits are also payable in case of the loss of a limb, hearing or eyesight as a result of an accident.